• Work with the Art Lead to create art assets for both new and existing game projects
• Create game-ready production assets based on a specification document & style guide provided
• Follow production pipeline & ensure production art is created efficiently.
• Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
• 2+ years of industry experience (experience in mobile games and/or social games a plus)
• A proven track record of art assets on projects that have made it to market (especially game projects)
• Degree or diploma in illustration, animation, or related field.
• Bonus: Good communication skills to directly interact with the client when needed.
• Create high quality realistic and stylized 3D Game Art, including character, environment, prop and vehicle Art.
• Sculpt and Model High and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline
• Ensure created Art assets follow the given art direction,and are within the agreed production deadlines and confirm to the required technical specifications.
• Create weapons, props and costumes needed to define the visual direction of game Creating hair cards/ fur and setting up shaders.
• Collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with project teams.
• Excellent knowledge of 3D packages such as Max, Maya, Photoshop and Z brush, Marvelous designer.
• Strong understanding of current generation 3D Art creation workflows.
•Thorough knowledge of PBR work flow and procedural software’s such as Substance Painter / designer.
• At least 5 years of experience creating 3D Art for console and mobile games.Ability to adapt to various art styles
• Strong portfolio demonstrating in game art work to high standards and Working experience of game engines such as Unreal and
• Excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams and externally to project teams.