• Work with the Art Lead to create art assets for both new and existing game projects
• Create game-ready production assets based on a specification document & style guide provided
• Follow production pipeline & ensure production art is created efficiently.
• Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
• 2+ years of industry experience (experience in mobile games and/or social games a plus)
• A proven track record of art assets on projects that have made it to market (especially game projects)
• Degree or diploma in illustration, animation, or related field.
• Bonus: Good communication skills to directly interact with the client when needed.
• Extensive knowledge of the mobile gaming market and F2P game design through theory and practice.
• Solid background as a gamer: Actively playing games from different genres and platforms, also mobile.
• Minimum 1 full release cycle on a mobile F2P game designer, from concept to release and providing support for live games.
• Extensive knowledge of the ultra-casual game sector.
• Photoshop & Excel.
• Fluent or Native written and spoken English skills.
• At least 5 years of experience.
• Excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams and externally to project teams.
• Job Location: Hyderabad.
• Able to quickly come up with new visual treatments as well as adapting to established styles and ability to prototype ideas via
• Evolve and create visuals for the game UI & marketing with Clear, intuitive, and beautiful interfaces
• Drive the visual design process involving research, experimentation, design and revision.
• Create high quality final art assets from existing UI and UX wireframes.
• Create high quality, production ready assets such as icons, buttons and typography.
• Experience designing for mobile devices and/or gaming consoles at least 4+ years.
• Committed to adapting to creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical,and brand standards universally·
• Strong and opinionated visual design with a solid foundation in typography and layout.
• Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
• Strong understanding of product development.
• Assist in wireframing, layouts, and incorporate an intuitive UI flow in current and new screens.
• Work collaboratively with developers and product managers.
• Expert knowledge of Illustrator & Photoshop.
• Able to work under pressure in a timely manner while producing good quality output.
•Excellent communications, Presentation and Interpersonal skills.